Chmara / Chmarra in Nordrhein-Westfalen

Antworten
markam

Chmara / Chmarra in Nordrhein-Westfalen

Beitrag von markam » Do 18. Mär 2021, 17:22

Hello,

I am looking for the descendants of my family members who migrated to Germany in the beginning of 20th century.

Here are the information that I know:
- at least two or more sisters migrated to NRW - their maiden names were Chmara (though I have also seen the spelling Chmarra in German documents)
- I know for sure that at least one of them lived in Duisburg-Ruhrort and got married in 1913 in Duisburg-Beeck - her name was Barbara Chmara (possible German spelling: Chmarra) born 21 Aug 1886. She was my great grandmother.
- the other sisters names were:
- Kordula Chmara (possible spelling: Cordula Chmarra) born 21 Oct 1876 - she married Johann Schroder in Poland in 1897 and might have left to Germany later
- Katarzyna Chmara (possible spelling: Catharina Chmarra) born 11 Jan 1880
- Teofila Chmara (possible spelling: Teophila Chmarra) born 1888 (no detailed date)
- Helena Chmara (possible spelling: Helena Chmarra) born 1892 (no detailed date)
- I supposed that they left Poland between 1900-1915

I know a bit only about Barbara, because she returned to Poland around 1919-1920 and lived in Poznan.

I don’t know anything about the other sisters. I have heard from my family that one or more sisters stayed in Germany, got married and had children. I am looking for all kind of information, but mostly the information from marriage registers, birth registers (knowing their husbands names, it should be feasible to track their children) and deaths registers (when and where they died).

I would like to learn about my family members, find out where they are buried and maybe reconnect with their descendants.

If any of you could help me, I would appreciate it very much.

Best
Marek

Antworten

Zurück zu „Nordrhein-Westfalen“