Das Genealogienwerk von Johann Jakob Kubly-Müller

Antworten
wildpat
Supporter 2020

Das Genealogienwerk von Johann Jakob Kubly-Müller

Beitrag von wildpat » Mo 29. Dez 2014, 11:07

Deutsche Zusammenfassung
=========================

For many years, I do family research on Glarus families. Some years ago I have started an ambitious project which will show the family links between the about 200 original families from Glarus.

Starting point of my family research is always the outstanding genealogical oeuvre of Johann Jakob Kubly-Müller. In more than 30 years of work (1893-1923) Kubly-Müller created this unique reference book. It comprises a total of 36 large and small volumes as well as the registry on the older Glarus genealogy and an alphabetical index. Built on the entire stock of the parish books of the Canton of Glarus and supplemented by historical directories, documents and material from public and private archives, Kubly Müller's monumental book lists all Glarus families from the 15th century to the present in their sequence and links in a clean and readable font.

In addition, I also use information which I find on relevant websites. Since such information has to be accepted with some reservation, I try whenever possible to verify the information gathered from the internet. I publish my results on Geneal-Tree. Through this website, I get access to interested genealogists to with whom I like to share further available information and so in return receive additional information which will support my project.

Family history is not only to collect dates of birth, marriage and death. Family history is interesting and accessible only by individual stories and photos. Therefore, whenever possible I incorporate photographs and historical facts in the pedigrees. I get most of these documents by the ever-widening circle of interested hobby genealogists. Therefore, any additional information on missing family members is always highly welcome.

So far, the following families are completely researched on sources such as the Kubly-Müller genealogical family books {visible in the Landesarchiv of Glarus} (K), church books and civil Registers (C) and the Julius Billeter Collection (B):

BECKER from Bilten (K)
BEGLINGER from Mollis (in progress - Nr. 1-103) (K)
BLESI from Sool (K)
BLESI from Schwanden (K)
BRÄM from Engi (K)
ELMER from Elm (K)
FREITAG from Elm (K)
GINSIG from Mitlödi (K)
HÄMMERLI from Engi (Nr. 1-285) (K)
KNOBEL from Haslen (in progress - Nr 1-100) (K)
KNOBEL from Schwändi (in progress - Nr 1-100) (K)
KUBLI from Matt (K)
KUBLI from Elm (K)
PARAVICINI-DE-CAPELLI from Glarus (K)
RHYNER from Elm (K and B)
SCHINDLER from Schwändi (K)
SCHNEELI from Mühlehorn (K)
WILD from Mitlödi (K)
WILD from Schwanden (K)
WILD from Matt (K)
WILD from Linthal (K)
ZIMMERMANN from Schwändi (K)
ZOPFI from Schwanden (K)

Special Website about Glarus Families
www.glarusfamilytree.com

Wolf

Re: Glarner Familien | Kubly-Müller

Beitrag von Wolf » Mo 29. Dez 2014, 18:53

wildpat arbeitet seit einigen Jahren an der kompletten Erfassung aller Familien des Kantons Glarus. Startpunkt ist jeweils das Genealogienwerk von Johann Jakob Kubly-Müller, das im Landesarchiv Glarus eingesehen werden kann. Es umfasst alle Glarner Familien seit dem 15. Jahrhundert. Diese Daten werden ergänzt durch Angaben aus dem Internet, die jedoch jeweils nach Möglichkeit vor der Einbindung in die Datenbank in anderen Quellen kontrolliert werden. Neben Kirchenbüchern und Zivilstandsregistern werden auch die Arbeiten von Julius Billeter herangezogen.

Im voranstehenden Beitrag sind die Familien aufgelistet, deren Daten schon komplett erfasst bzw. in Bearbeitung sind.

Die Datenbank kann unter Geneal-Tree frei durchsucht werden.

Wolf Seelentag, St.Gallen
Mitglied der Genealogisch-Heraldischen Gesellschaft Ostschweiz (GHGO) - https://www.ghgo.ch/
Eingesetzte Software: Ahnenforscher

Antworten

Zurück zu „Quellen“